DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
FOUNDATION DESIGN SERVICES UTILIZING LOCAL ENGINEERING FIRMS AND NATIONAL CIVIL ENGINEERING EXPERTS TO DESIGN YOUR FOUNDATION OR SUPPORT YOUR IN-HOUSE DESIGN TEAM.
- Portable, removable by forklift, barriers within spill areas as shown for each unit.
- Ballistic Fire Shields are 20' wide, 28' tall, 2x16'OC Piers, Face with angled wings for maximum line of sight coverage.
- Staggered ballistic walls to allow for emergency egress and lower windload considerations.
- Pierfoundations can be strategically placed up to 16' OC to avoid underground obstacles
- Only 2 pier required in each spill area for the shields.
- Full wall height modules are easy to remove for walls & shields.
- Eliminates "Fenway Park" approach and large costs to protect from raises roadway using minimum size barriers.
- Lower cost alternative - much easier to install - much smaller foundations - very portable for mainenance and access.