Ballistic Protection From Fire, Explosions, And Gunfire
Ballistic Fire Shields provide the ultimate level of ballistic and threat protection from high powered automatic weapons and projectiles. Sinisi Solutions engineers fully modular Ballistic Fire Barriers and Shields to deploy quickly and strategically to protect critical facilities and equipment.
- Provides Strategic Ballistic Protection
- Meets CIP Requirements and Protection Standards
- Installs Near Equipment, Minimizing Site Disturbance
- Environmentally Friendly and Substation Safe
- Protects New or Existing Critical Installations
- Meet NFPA 850 “Line of Sight” standards
- Modular, Scalable and Customized to Your Site Requirements
- Strategic Solutions Provide Line of Sight Protection
- Meets Level 8 or 3 requirements with Under 2” Thickness
- Seismic, Pier Design Requires Small Footprint
- Designs of up to 60’ tall and 150 MPH Wind Load
- Hydrocarbon and Chemical Resistant
- 50 Year Galvanized Finish
- Easy, Low-Cost Installation
DuraBarrier USA is located on 20 Abe Voorhees Drive, Manasquan. From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) head south on I-678 S and take exit B toward 130th Pl. Then keep right at the fork and merge onto 130th Pl and keep left to continue on Pan Am Rd. Next, turn right onto Lefferts Blvd and turn left onto N Conduit Ave. After that, slight left onto the Belt Pkwy W ramp to Verrazano Bridge to merge onto Belt Pkwy and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 3 for I-278 W/Verrazano Br toward Staten Island. At this point, keep left at the fork, and follow signs for Upper Level and merge onto Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge. Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge turns slightly right and becomes I-278 W and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 5 for NY-440 S toward Outerbridge Cr. Continue onto NY-440 S and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 1 for NY-440 S toward New Jersey. Keep left to stay on NJ-440 S and take the Garden State Parkway South exit toward US-9 S.
Now keep right, follow signs for Parkway South and merge onto Garden State Pkwy and use the left 3 lanes to keep left at the fork and stay on Garden State Pkwy. Keep left at the fork to stay on Garden State Pkwy, and follow signs for 117, 105/Asbury Park/South Jersey. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 98 for NJ-34 N/NJ-34 S toward I-195 W/Trenton and keep left at the fork, follow signs for NJ-34 S/Brielle and merge onto NJ-34 S to merge onto NJ-34 S. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on NJ-34 S and take the exit toward Atlantic Ave/County Rd 524 Spur. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for County Rd 524 Spur/Farmingdale and turn right onto Atlantic Ave/County Rd 524 Spur. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Atlantic Ave/County Rd 524 Spur and turn right onto N Main St. At 371 ft, turn right onto South St and turn left onto Abe Voorhees Dr. Finally, turn left toward Abe Voorhees Dr and DuraBarrier USA will be on your right.
We’re open Open 24 Hours.
For additional questions you can call us at 732-232-2100 or you can find us on Govcb.