LITHIUM ION BATTERY FIRE PROTECTION
- Fire, heat and arc flash protection all in one
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 855 compliance requirements for battery separation and fire protection
- Panels and modules easily install between units to protect people, equipment and facilities while supporting site containment and resiliency with fire protection compliance
- Provides design and fabrication of customized separations to use in new designs or install on existing battery banks for separation to your specifications
- A fix to existing construction or new - excellent for battery, gas, switchgear and hazardous materials separations.